Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Birth of a Blog

This is the first post of my blog. This is the second sentence of the first post. And this is the 19th word of the first paragraph. Epic.

Hello all and welcome to my blog on gaming, technology, and anything else I can think of, including but not limited to, Japanese, kitties, and Star Wars. My name's Adrian and I'm 17 and I'm a Computer Technician at Computer Arena in Roswell, GA.

With this blog I'll talk about games I'm playing (Dawn of War 2, CS:S, etc.), my job and workplace, which is awesome by the way, and my thoughts on technology hot off the press (or maybe just a few weeks luke warm). Really, anything and everything will be talked about and as time passes, this blog will get through its already inherent identity crisis.

So for now, thanks for stopping by and check back periodically to catch the awkward rantings of Adrian (and friends).

Live long and Prosper (just saw the new Star Trek the other day...).

Adrian

0 comments:

Post a Comment